Due to the highly contagious nature of COVID-19 and our passion for worship while caring for the “least of these” everyone who joins us Sunday morning will be expected to abide by the following.
A. ENTERING THE BUILDING.
- If you feel ill, exhibiting symptoms of Covid 19, or have family members who are ill, please remain home.
- Enter from the North parking lot through the North side breezeway doors.
- Doors will be propped open.
- Temperatures will be taken at the Welcome Center. The standard maximum is 100.4 degrees.
- Face coverings are to be worn at all times (even while singing). The Minister will only remove his mask while praying/preaching and the Praise Band while leading in worship. Extra masks will be available.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet between household groups. People who live together should sit together.
- Only congregate outdoors while maintaining social distancing.
- Use hand waves and virtual fist/elbow bumps instead of handshakes or hugs to greet one another.
- Touchless sanitizer dispensers are available.
- In lieu of water fountains water bottles will be available on the table in the hallway.
B. ENTERING AND LEAVING THE SANCTUARY.
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet.
- Fill the pews from front to back.
- Seats are marked so households can maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
- A bulletin will be placed on each seat.
- There will be a time set aside at the end of the service to reconnect while socially distanced in the pews.
- Once dismissed leave the sanctuary from rear to front and exit the building.
- Only one person or persons of the same household group should be using the restroom at any given time.
- When leaving be sure to prop the door open AND turn off the light.
- Envelopes will be spread out and available on the water bottle table.
- Please use your own pen or if you use a pen on the table please put into the box.
- Offering plates will be available at the back of the sanctuary where you can place your offerings.
- When observed may be picked up from the table as you enter the sanctuary.